THE SHEPERD'S REST
THE SHEPHERD'S REST
Shepherds guide the way, so we honoured them with an incredible place to rest their weary heads, but it is also proving to be especially attractive to executives looking to escape the city.
Our lovingly hand-crafted shepherds’ hut, made in Pembrokeshire, provides a cosy retreat for up to 2 people.
YOUR STAY INCLUDES
- Double glazed and fully insulated in traditional sheep’s wool
- Electric underfloor heating
- 1 double bed (all bedding and cotton sateen sheets provided)
- Furnished, including hot plate, kettle, fridge and crockery
- Easy access to onsite facilities which include modern toilets, shower and laundry room
- Access to the accommodation is via a set of small steps so not be suitable for visitors with limited mobility or requiring a wheelchair.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Continental Breakfast
- A cup of tea and homemade brownies for when you arrive
- Glass of wine for you to enjoy on your first night